Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tag!

Did I mention I suck at keeping up on things! Ok, just plan to expect 6 or so posts a year. And they will just happen to be about random things that have caught my interest at the time.

So, I've been tagged. And because it involves books, it interests me. Ok, that makes me sound like a complete bookworm. I do have a social life, just sometimes the book prevails! Anyway...

The rules:
Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more.
Flip to page 123.
Find the first 5 sentences.
Post the next 3 sentences.
Tag 5 people.


Ok, my current read is Ken Follett's "World Without End" (Book without end! But, man, it's good!) :

"Ah, but you didn't have to get the cow past me and these people."

Gwenda's heart leaped with hope. She was not sure how many of the bystanders supported her, but if it came to a fight they were more likely to side with Madge, who was a townswoman, than Sim, an outsider.


So, I promise, the book isn't about cows!

If you're reading this, you're tagged!

No comments: