Monday, June 09, 2008

Watermelon!

So we've discovered some of his favorite foods are watermelon and omg! oranges! This could possibly be because is still too scared to go down to his water dish. I'm considering getting a water bottle so I can put it up a little higher for a while. Today I got some big leaf lettuce and drenched one in water and offered it to him hoping he would drink the water, which he did, but then he decided he'd rather have a bath instead and went pretty crazy. He LOVES to bathe. Now I know that won't be a problem. I was a little concerned he hadn't been bathing while he was at the pet store. I'll try to get some video next time. He is so cute. All excited, jumping at the lettuce and rolling around. He kept losing his balance and practically falling off his perch. Too cute. Anyway, in the mean time, here's a video of Andy feeding him watermelon. Not quite as exciting...

No comments: