Wednesday, October 18, 2006

First day of dance class!

My baby's growing up! We signed her up for a tap/ballet combo class for beginners and just got back from her first class. They were so adorable. And, man that looks fun! If it wasn't a group of eight year olds I might consider doing it, too! Kayla surprised me. She actually paid attention, tried hard, didn't get frustrated, and didn't screw around! What happened to my daughter? I have to say I didn't expect her to do as well as she did. Most of the kids in her class have been in it since this summer and she kept up with them pretty well. Kayla is about as graceful as me, so I was impressed with her balance (and flexability!) during the ballet part. She even has rhythm! Too cute. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you all. I'll try to take pictures next week!

No comments: